Are you looking to make a difference in the community with your co-workers? We offer several corporate volunteer opportunities that will not only help you give back, but also build teamwork and unity within your organization. Volunteering is a great way to get out of the office and spend the day immersed at our Club in one of the following volunteer areas:
• Kids Café (mid October- mid May) - Serve a family-style dinner meal to approximately 250 youth on Tuesday and Thursday nights (arrive around 4:45 p.m. and complete service by 6:30 p.m.). Our chef, Steve Tankanow, will assist you with the diner meal service.
• Holiday Giving (November-December) - Hosting a toy drive at your business, donating the toys to disadvantaged youth (we provide gifts to 1000 youth and 100 families each year), and attending a gift-wrapping party at the Club.
• Service Day (fall and spring) - Doing yardwork, cleaning the interior of the building, painting rooms, etc.
• Arts & Crafts (ongoing, after 3:00 p.m.)- Doing an art project with our kids age 5-12. REQUIRES A BACKGROUND CHECK.
• Career Nite (October-May) - Visiting our pre-teen and teens and discussing your career and the type of opportunities your corporation provides.
Corporations that have volunteered with us include: Hanover Insurance Group, Blue Cross Blue Shield, UNUM, Masterman’s LLP, Fallon Health, Fed Ex, EMC, Working for Worcester, and more!
We always welcome new corporate volunteers and hope you consider experiencing the Club and everything we have to offer. If you are interested in corporate volunteer opportunities, please contact Liz Hamilton at (508) 754-2686 ext. 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.