As a corporator, you will be an ambassador and advocate for our organization by amplifying the voices of our Club kids.
- Attend the Annual Meeting, typically held in mid-June each year.
- Act as a liaison between the Club and potential donors you may know.
- Arrange discovery tours with friends and colleagues.
- Attend Club special events throughout the year.
- Encourage other community members to get involved with the Club.
- Inform Club administration staff of potential funding opportunities.
- Support Club programs:
Kid’s Café- Help serve and/or cater dinner for 300 Club kids.
Outdoor cleanup- perform landscaping services including mulching, sweeping, planting flowers, mowing the lawn, etc.
Career Nights- Talk to our teens about your professional field.
Holiday Giving- Adopt a family/child for the holidays, put on a toy drive, provide gifts for our Club holiday parties).