Set up an appointment to complete the enrollment forms with the SACC Program Director.
- At the enrollment meeting, please have your child with you so they can explore the classroom and meet their teachers. While they are exploring the room, you will meet with the director to review the policies and handbook to discuss any questions at this time. Enrollment forms will be reviewed and given to you to complete.
- Complete, sign, and date registration papers (which include parent health forms, developmental history, pick-up authorization, field trip permission slip, basic transportation plan form, and consent forms). ABSOLUTELY NO CHILD WILL BE ENROLLED IN THE PROGRAM WITHOUT CURRENT COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORMS ON FILE.
- Read/sign the Parent’s Handbook. The signed acknowledgment states you have read the Parent Handbook and understand and will adhere to the policies and procedures set forth by the School Age Program at the Boys & Girls Club of Worcester. The signed acknowledgment form will remain in your child’s file, while you maintain the Handbook to use as a reference.
- Pay first week tuition in advance. The parent fee will be due the Friday before your child starts at the School Age Child Care Program.
- Meet with the director, and return any paperwork that is required and discuss a start date for your child. Your child will not be able to start the day you return your paperwork! All paperwork must be processed before your child may start.
Registration is first offered to the existing Boys & Girls Club of Worcester participants and siblings, then on the established waiting list, and then to the general public. Enrollment capacities are dictated by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care and are currently capped at 71 children from ages 5 years to 13 years.