The Boys & Girls Clubs of Worcester is proud to partner with Axuda to offer small interest-free loans for up to $600.00 that can be paid back over 12 months to individuals with short-term financial needs.
What is Axuda?
Axuda is a non-profit organization providing an online, crowd-funding forum for Borrowers to tell their stories and receive loans from lenders and donors. Axuda provides easy-to-use technology,
procedures, and support to make this social-giving forum work.
Examples of who will receive help:
• A person who recently completed job training, but does not have enough cash to cover the application for a professional license.
• Help to cover the cost of a much-needed home repair (such as a furnace or hot water heater replacement).
• Assist with car repairs such as tire or brake replacement.
• The first month’s rent and/or security deposit for housing.
• Assistance with daycare expenses.
• Offset the cost of school books in order to take college courses
To see how Axuda works visit www.axuda.org
For more information please contact Cindy Jackson, Senior Case Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org