We serve 8,000 youth annually, 80% of which are living at or below the poverty line and 92% are not receiving services elsewhere. You can give one or more of our kids the gift of a happy holiday this season.
Once again, the holiday season is upon us and that can only mean one thing – our Holiday Giving program has begun. For over 12 years, we have provided more than 2,000 youth and 200 Club families with gifts during this financially difficult time. There are many ways to participate in our Holiday Giving program:
- Adopt a Club family – provide gifts to the children and support (holiday meal, gift card to grocery store, etc.) to the parents
- Adopt a child – provide gifts to one of our Club kids ages 5-12
- Adopt a teen – provide gift cards $25.00 or more to one of our Club teens 13-18 (Dick’s, Game Stop, Gap, Kohl’s, Target, Walmart, Bath & Body Works, etc.)
- Make a monetary donation through our website, in person, over the phone or by mail
- Host a toy drive at your workplace
- Donate gift wrapping supplies
We ask that all gifts/donations be dropped off to us at
65 Boys & Girls Club Way by
Friday, December 16th
Please DO NOT wrap gifts!
Contact: Kathy Odgren, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 754-2686 ext. 202