Meet our Staff
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Liz Hamilton as Executive Director; the first female Executive Director in our 128 year history. Learn more about our staff.
Our Mission is to help youth, especially those who need us most, develop the qualities needed to become responsible citizens and community leaders, through caring professional staff who forge relationships with our youth members and influence their ability to succeed in life.
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe in hope and opportunity for all young people, especially those who need us most.
- We believe in the importance of fun in the lives of children and their right to a happy, joyful childhood.
- We believe in the transformational power of ongoing relationships with caring adults.
- We believe in our kids can BE GREAT, with encouragement and high expectations!
- We believe that service rewards both those who give and those who receive.
Board of Directors
Liz Hamilton, Executive Director
Community Board Members
Deputy Chief Ed McGinn, President
Mary DiBara, VP Resource Development
Alex Sarmiento, Secretary
Kevin McGovern, VP of Finance/ Treasurer
Mattie Castiel, M.D.
David Viens, Esq.
To contact our Board of Directors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support the Boys & Girls Club of Worcester and all of the programs we offer, please make a secure online donation.