Arts in the Evening- Saturday, October 15th
Arts in the Evening is being held on Saturday, October 15th at our Harrington Clubhouse, and will be a night of fun, fashion, and art! Doors open at 6:30 p.m. so guests can shop with vendors, bid on silent auction items, and purchase artwork made by our Club kids before our annual celebrity fashion show begins at 7:00 p.m. Feel free to wear your own masquerade mask to play along with this year's theme! Tickets are $25/piece. Questions? Please contact Ellin Terrill, Director of Annual Giving, at (508) 754-2686 ext. 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail). Proceeds from our event will benefit the art programs here at the Club. We hope to see you there!
- Clark University Field Ribbon-Cutting- Thursday, October 13th September 22, 2016
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram July 26, 2016
- G.A.N.G. Camp Encourages Positive Changes in Worcester July 21, 2016
- Our Annual Wish List May 19, 2016
- Read About Our Executive Director in the News May 18, 2016