Support Our Holiday Giving Program!
It's that time of year again! The season of giving is upon us, and no one is more excited than the staff and kids at the Boys & Girls Club of Worcester. It has been a tough year for a lot of our families, so we are working harder than ever to bring the joy of the holiday season to everyone at the Club. We continue to be appreciative of all our donors and the support they bring during the holiday season. We serve over 6,000 youth annually, many of whom would not receive gifts this year without the support of our generous and caring supporters. There are many ways to contribute this holiday season:
Donate Toys, Clothing, or Gift Cards
Adopt a Family for the Holidays
Donate Gift-Wrapping Supplies
Attend our Gift-Wrapping Party on Saturday, December 14th at 9:00 a.m. at our Harrington Clubhouse
Supporting our Holiday Giving Program means helping thousands of children and over 100 families receive gifts, prepare holiday dinners, and hold hope for the new year. To get involved in our Holiday Giving program, please contact Liz Hamilton, Director of Development, at (508)754-2686 ext. 205 or email@example.com.
- Holiday Giving November 12, 2013
- Thank You for Supporting Arts in the Afternoon November 12, 2013
- Dine at the 99 Restaurant- Support the Boys & Girls Club! September 25, 2013
- Arts in the Afternoon Cocktail Party & Celebrity Fashion Show September 5, 2013
- Sports Celebrity Nite July 30, 2013