The following is an employment opportunity at the Boys & Girls Club of Worcester. Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that our partners please share this opportunity with their networks. Thank you.
Education Program Coordinator (Full-time position)– Harrington Clubhouse (Main South Neighborhood)
Compensation: Hourly rate; Based on experience
The Boys & Girls Club of Worcester seeks a full-time Education Program Coordinator. Bachelor's degree required, three years of youth development or teaching experience preferred, and bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred. Ideal candidate will have the ability to create a fun and stimulating environment, and engage a wide-range of youth, ages 8-18, in homework help, teen study groups, computer technology, STEM, college preparation and job readiness programs. Position requires experience recruiting and engaging volunteers. During the school year, hours are from 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. (Mon. – Fri.), and the summer hours are from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Mon. – Fri.).
- Holiday Giving December 5, 2016
- Holiday Rock- Wednesday, December 14th November 10, 2016
- We're Hiring- Full-time Education Coordinator November 7, 2016
- Carlos Garcia Earns Hall of Fame Title October 31, 2016
- Clark University Field Ribbon-Cutting- Thursday, October 13th September 22, 2016