POSITION: Front Desk Receptionist – Plumley Clubhouse
REPORTS TO: Unit Director
HOURS OF WORK: Part Time (15 hours)
WORK STATUS: Non-Exempt
Reporting to the Unit Director, the Front Desk Receptionist will provide exemplary customer service to all Club visitors, volunteers, staff and our members who are attending our programming. In addition to maintaining order of the front desk area, the receptionist will perform clerical tasks including answering phones, filing, data entry of attendance, membership forms, and pre-and post-test surveys, and photocopying.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing a safe and healthy environment by enforcing DPH health guidelines, as well as doing light cleaning and sanitizing on an as need basis.
• Processing membership fee payments; and
• Scheduling membership orientations.
• Assisting with daily accounting tasks.
• Assisting management of programs or operational tasks.
• Must have reliable transportation
This Position is a part-time position, 15 hours per week, Monday–Friday between the hours of 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. during the school year. Must have flexibility and reliable transportation.
Education: High School Diploma (or equivalent); Associates Degree preferred
Experience: At least two years of experience as a receptionist
Skills/Knowledge required in the following areas:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
• Data entry experience required
• Experience processing membership fees and other monetary transactions
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, kid-friendly environment
• Ability to multi-task
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, persons of color, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.