POSITION: Front Desk Receptionist – Harrington Clubhouse
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
HOURS OF WORK: Full Time (40 hours)
WORK STATUS: Non-Exempt
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for:
• providing exemplary customer service to all Club visitors, volunteers, staff, and members.
• maintaining order of front desk area.
• performing clerical tasks including answering phones, filing, data entry of attendance, membership forms, and pre- and post-test surveys, and photo copying.
• processing membership fee payments; and
• scheduling membership orientations.
Must have reliable transportation and be able to work 12:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Experience: At least three years of experience as a receptionist
Education: Associates Degree preferred
Skills/Knowledge required in the following areas:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred
• Data entry experience: Efforts to Outcome experience preferred, but not required
• Experience processing membership fees and other monetary transactions; Experience with QuickBooks a plus
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, kid-friendly environment
• Ability to multi-task
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, persons of color, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.