POSITION: Virtual Learning Program Assistant – Great Brook Valley Sites
REPORTS TO: Site Coordinator
HOURS OF WORK: Seasonal - Full Time
WORK STATUS: Non-Exempt
Reporting to the Site Coordinator, the Virtual Learning Program Staff at Kids Club Plus Summer Program will work onsite developing virtual learning activities and online contests to engage the youth in a remote setting. In addition, the virtual program staff will assemble educational enrichment packets and call and email families to check in and offer assistance.
The virtual learning program staff will support the work of the Site Coordinator and may participate in the planning and implementation of special programs or events. Participation in other Clubhouse activities may be required, as necessary. Must abide by all EEC and DPH State health and safety guidelines.
Position is a summer seasonal position for six weeks from July 6th through August 13th, plus one week of training prior to program implementation. Must be available to work between the hours of 8 AM– 4 PM, Monday through Friday. Must have flexibility and reliable transportation.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
• High school degree (or equivalent) required. A minimum of one-year work experience in a Boys & Girls Club or similar youth development organization with planning and supervising activities preferred.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent technical skills and knowledge of Zoom and other programs
• Experience creating and editing educational videos appropriate for children.
• Demonstrated organizational, staff and project management abilities.
• CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
• Bilingual preferred (Spanish & English)
Number of available positions: 2
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, persons of color, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.