Arts in the Evening- Saturday, October 15th
Arts in the Evening is being held on Saturday, October 15th at our Harrington Clubhouse, and will be a night of fun, fashion, and art! Doors open at 6:30 p.m. so guests can shop with vendors, bid on silent auction items, and purchase artwork made by our Club kids before our annual celebrity fashion show begins at 7:00 p.m. Feel free to wear your own masquerade mask to play along with this year's theme! Tickets are $25/piece. Questions? Please contact Ellin Terrill, Director of Annual Giving, at (508) 754-2686 ext. 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail). Proceeds from our event will benefit the art programs here at the Club. Thank you to our sponsors, Austin Liquors, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Reliant Medical Group, Halloween Outlet, StyleWorcester, Linc MacDonald, Masterman's Safety and Industrial Supply, and The Hanover Insurance Group.
- Clark University Field Ribbon-Cutting- Thursday, October 13th September 22, 2016
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram July 26, 2016
- G.A.N.G. Camp Encourages Positive Changes in Worcester July 21, 2016
- Our Annual Wish List May 19, 2016
- Read About Our Executive Director in the News May 18, 2016